Nice Fit, Not "Rugged"
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mr Tall Chief from Texas on Monday, June 23, 2008
These jeans are very comfortable for my body frame and they are consistenly made. I wear them for indoor desk work and will wear a pair for about a week between washings in a front-loader machine (which is very easy on fabrics). Even with that wear history, the jeans invariably start to wear through (knees, thigh, and the inside upper corners of the back pockets) within about 14-16 months.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear
- Cons: Low Quality Material, Wears Out Too Easily
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Attractive Design, Comfortable, Holds Color Well
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
- “Waist small, legs long”
- “I do not like the fit very disappointed”
- “very disappointed bought 4 pairs for work pants 3 split out not even on a seam. in the past i have had very good luck with carhart shirts but these jeans are really bad .ps. my brother bought the same jeans and had the same problem.”
- “Conspicuous holes - Thirds not Seconds”
Similar items and more information in the following areas: