great jeans, great value!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by oldog from mahwah, nj on Monday, January 26, 2009
In the days of $200 jeans at a price under $20, wow! Great pair of comfortable, well fitting jeans.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear
- Describe Yourself: Bargain Shopper, Career, Casual, Eclectic
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Great Fit, High Quality Material
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
- “Waist small, legs long”
- “I do not like the fit very disappointed”
- “very disappointed bought 4 pairs for work pants 3 split out not even on a seam. in the past i have had very good luck with carhart shirts but these jeans are really bad .ps. my brother bought the same jeans and had the same problem.”
- “Conspicuous holes - Thirds not Seconds”
Similar items and more information in the following areas: