Work, hike, or roll in the snow.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Jeff from Boone, NC on Wednesday, September 12, 2007
This jacket is tailored for movement: The shoulders, elbow, and wrist are made for free and easy mobility. The torso and sleeves of the jacket are well fitted but leave room for additional cold weather layers. A rugged cotton duck exterior provides for good durability. The overall weight of the jacket is good - solid without being overly weighty.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Cold Weather, Hiking and Camping
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Durable, Lightweight, Warm
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: