Great Durable Jacket!!
Reviewed by Nate the workin man from Detroit, MI on Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Great Durable jacket, it was thinner insulated than I expected, but it is still warm comfortable and durable. Great purchase overall.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Cold Weather, Hiking and Camping
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: Thinner than Expected
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Durable, Lightweight, Warm
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: