Great jacket, warm!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Jeremy the naturalist from Santa Cruz, CA on Saturday, March 7, 2009
I wanted something that was "rugged-professional" looking and I think I've found it. It's warmer than what I thought, which is great. The only negative is the location of the hand pockets - they are too high.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Cold Weather
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: Hand pockets are awkward
- Describe Yourself: Outdoor Professional
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Durable, Warm
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: