Got what I was looking for.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Tsuga from Pacific Northwest on Saturday, September 12, 2009
These pants are a great light weight version of the heavier 12oz Carhartt Double-Front Pant. They have less of a "stove-pipe" feel to them compared to the heavier 12oz cotton duck pants, but are still roomy and comfortable. Great for working in the woods during the summer , when you want something light weight yet durable.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Outdoor work
- Describe Yourself: Bargain Shopper, work outdoors
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Great Fit
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: