Clasp won't stay done up!
Reviewed by One Amazing Guy's Wife from Washington State on Tuesday, April 29, 2008
We like Carhartt, but these overalls have a big problem: the clasps will not stay done up. In the wash, the straps come undone and tangle terribly with themselves and with other clothes. In the dryer, they come loose and batter the interior of the dryer and the other clothes. On the body, well, my husband holds the clasp hardware together with twist ties! We have not been able to figure out how to modify these clasps. We're going to have to return the overalls. After months of coping with this, we're going to hope another pair has a better clasp, but we're not hopeful that this style of clasp is reliable.
- Best Uses: Working around the house
- Cons: Clasp won't stay done up, Low Quality Material
- Describe Yourself: Career
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Holds Color Well
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: