tough as iron, but won't stay done up!!
Reviewed by Handyman from near Seattle, WA on Saturday, August 9, 2008
The strap connector comes undone during washing, during drying, during wear -- it won't stay done up for five minutes. It also can't be replaced with something that will stay done up; the tab holding it is riveted to the overalls. We had to fasten it together with a twist tie, which makes using the WC quite a challenge.
- Best Uses: Hard work around housyrd
- Cons: Strap connector very poor
- Describe Yourself: Career
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Durable, Great Fit, High Quality Material, Holds Color Well
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: