Great work pants. Excellent company.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Tom the rancher from Clark Fork, Idaho on Saturday, August 9, 2008
These are tough pants that hold up to daily ranch work. The double front is very resilent. I can't even find the blemish that makes them "slightly irregular." I've already recommended Sierra to my son and others. I like this company.
- Best Uses: Ranch work tough
- Describe Yourself: Ranch worker
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, High Quality Material, Holds Color Well
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: