Reviewed by Smitty from East Tenn on Monday, October 15, 2007
The only thing I would change is the pockets could be insulated but they are big enough for gloves. I checked true to size but it is just a little big. It does take a while to break in but that just means it last longer. My neighbor has this coat also and he loves it. I really like this coat, it is very warm and I will be wearing it for years to come, you can't go wrong buying it.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Cold Weather, Extreme Conditions, Hiking and Camping, Wet Weather
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Breathable, Durable, Lightweight, Warm
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length