Imperfect but highly servicable shirt.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by pilotarrow from Olympic Peninsula, WA on Saturday, October 31, 2009
Shirts were described as "Imperfect" so I expected some imperfections. There were small cuts on the front of one shirt (too much imperfection!) so I returned it and received one with small bleach spots which were not too noticable and would not affect wearing quality. Excellent shirts for work and at a fair price.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Wear To Work
- Cons: Imperfect with spots
- Describe Yourself: Bargain Shopper, Casual, Work Wear
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Good Fit, Heavy Duty Fabric, Versatile, Washes Well
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length