Best Hoodie I own
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mike from Cross Plains on Wednesday, January 21, 2009
This is the second of these I've bought from STP. I got them originally to wear across the cold parking lot of my health club in winter, instead of toting a heavy jacket, and they work great for that, but they're also great for sitting around in a chilly house when you don't feel like turning the heat up, running out to the mailbox on a cold day, or wearing under a jacket for layering, instead of a fleece or down vest. All Carhart sweatshirts are good, but I think the heavyweight ones are the best, particularly when you can get them at sale prices at STP.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Outdoor Activities, Warm around the house, Wear to the gym
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Casual Adventurer
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Good zipper, Warm without being heavy
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length