These are some tough cookies!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Chris from Wisconsin on Friday, November 19, 2010
I am a welder and a farmer. I weld very large pieces (15 tons more or less)that are used for large buildings. These are the toughest jeans. They get washed at least once a week and last me about a year. The only complaint I have about them is they take 2 dry cycles to get dry. But otherwise these are the only jeans I wear for work.
- Best Uses: Work jeans
- Cons: Takes a long time to dry
- Describe Yourself: Bargain Shopper
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Durable, High Quality Material
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: