These jeans are great!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by matt the plumber from houghton, michigan on Saturday, August 18, 2012
I'm a plumber by trade, and I spend alot of time on my knees crawling around. I bought my first pair about 4 mos. ago and other than a slight color fade, they show very little signs of wear. When new, I had to look hard to find any blemish. These pants are very "roomy", very comfortable to wear on the job. The only gig I have is, I wish a darker color (black) were available. Darker colors hide more stains.
- Best Uses: Casual "country" wear, Work pants
- Cons: Need a darker color
- Describe Yourself: Bargain Shopper, Career, Casual, Tradesman
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Plenty of room, Very comfortable
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: