Great for outside work.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Don from Casper WY. on Friday, January 6, 2012
I have worn out just about every brand of work bibs I've ever owned. The Carhartt bibs with the double knees at least last longer than most.The insulation and fit is great.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Ice fishing, Work
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, High-Quality Material and Stitching
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: