Warm clothes for the north country!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mountain Man from Lisbon, NH on Wednesday, December 15, 2010
This is a great outfit for winter chores in the mountains of New England.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Chopping wood in sub zero
- Describe Yourself: Bargain Shopper, Casual
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, High Quality Material
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: