Good Pants, but not Hamiltons.......
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Please fix the Pockets...... from Dobson;, NC on Wednesday, July 21, 2010
I have several pairs of the old Carhartt Hamilton style, and love them. From what I understand , these replaced the Hamiltons. The fit is a bit tighter thru the seat and thighs, which is good. Really like cell phone pocket; but the other pockets are not as deep and functional as the Hamiltons were, which really detract from the quality of these pants. They are extremely comfortable to wear daily to work...and wash and wear well are very durable, as you know Carhartts will be.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Wear to School, Wear To Work
- Describe Yourself: Classic Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Great Color, High Quality, Stylish, Washes Well
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: