Keep me warm.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Rhonda from Haines, Alaska on Friday, December 11, 2009
It is nice to find a jacket that is cut big enough to layer up for Alaska weather. This Carhartt jacket may not win awards on the fashion runway but on when I work on the airport runway it is wonderful and comfortable.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Cold Weather, Hiking and Camping, Skiing/Snowboarding
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Warm, Windproof
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: