A great jacket at good price.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Bassdoc from Chicago/Everglades on Tuesday, February 15, 2011
sleeves are slightly short for me 37"+. I don't like the quilt lining, should have the sherpa lining. Loose the velcro on the inside pocket. inside pockets are to small for average size hands. need an exterior zip pocket on the left side of zipper seam for sunglasses.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Cold Weather, Extreme Conditions
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: Doesn'thave sherpa lining, Interior pockets to small, No pocket for sunglasses, Velcro on inside pockets
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Lightweight, Warm
- Sleeve Length: Feels too short
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: