A true Alaskan coat.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Alaska Rod from Haines Alaska on Friday, December 11, 2009
This Carhartt jacket is a coat for anyone that is outdoors when it is cold. With only a short sleeve shirt underneath, at 20 degrees I have to unzip it part way to keep from getting too warm. Cut big to allow for movement and layering and Carhartt tough.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Cold Weather, Hiking and Camping, Skiing/Snowboarding
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Warm
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: