Works for me!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Orchardkeeper from Harvard, Illinois on Monday, December 24, 2007
I live on an orchard with 12,000 trees that have to be pruned every February, March and April. This coat keeps me warm enough in February and March that I don't have to wear other layers with it. It's perfect for the job!
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Extreme Conditions
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Durable, Warm, Waterproof
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: