Warm, Durable, and Comfortable!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Chucklehead from Arcata, CA on Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Great Jacket. I was caught in a heavy rain the other day and it kept me dry even though it is a cloth jacket. Very warm, durable, and comfortable. Heavier then most jackets, but that's a plus due to it's durability. I also like the heavy duty zipper, it isn't going to break on me.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Wet Weather
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: Heavy
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Warm
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: