I would buy again!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by John the Outdoorsman from Solomons, MD on Monday, December 29, 2008
Very comfortable jacket. Just the right weight for cold days.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Cold Weather, Hiking and Camping
- Chest Size: Feels too big
- Describe Yourself: Casual Adventurer
- Fit: Feels too big
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Lightweight, Warm
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: