LOVE this jacket!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Stasha from Morristown, New Jersey on Thursday, October 22, 2009
[...] I borrowed a Carharrt jacket from a friend on a cold windy day last winter & immediately knew this was what I wanted. Lightweight, roomy without being bulky. I usually wear a hooded sweatshirt underneath, + the hood on this coat keeps the neck & shoulders very warm. Very well made, sturdy zipper. I wear it all the time.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Cold Weather
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Outdoor Professional
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Lightweight, Machine washable, Very good cuffs, Warm
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: