Wish I'd bought these long before now!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Alicia from Warren, OR on Monday, February 7, 2011
I was the only one in my house without overalls. We are a farming/ranching family and I've seen how the use of overalls has cut down on my laundry chores and prolonged the life of jeans. I decided I'd give them a try too. Now we all slide our overalls over our clothes before going outside to do chores (or play). I bought them one size bigger than I normally wear and the fit is just right to go over my clothes comfortably. The length was a tad too long, but not enough to send them back. Thanks to Sierra Trading Posts' great prices, we can afford to be a Carhartt family head-to-toe.
- Best Uses: Barn Chores, Gardening, Outdoor Activities
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Pros: Comfortable, Good Cut, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels too long