Definitely a Carhartt 2ND!!!!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by willpo from all over the USA on Wednesday, August 31, 2011
The body of the jacket was great> The sleeves were 3 times to big. It couldv'e been perfect!
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Hiking and Camping
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: Poor Fit
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Fit: Feels too big
- Pros: Durable, Warm, Windproof
- Sleeve Length: Feels too long
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: