View this Product
I had to order a 2nd pair!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Pinyata from Jacksonville, Florida on Monday, June 16, 2008
These bibs are great for recreational tree climbing out of a saddle; the clothing keeps its position on the body while offering nice protection.
- Best Uses: Tree Climbing w Saddle
- Cons: Not enough colors
- Describe Yourself: Adventurer Hard Worker
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Attractive Design, Bubba Fashion, Comfortable, High Quality Material
- Waist: Feels true to size