Warm, durable vest.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by scooby77 from Centennial, CO on Monday, April 14, 2008
I use it in the field throughout the Rockies and with a light base layer underneath it keeps me warm and free from restricted movement in constantly changing environment.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, construction, Extreme Conditions
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: needs a chest pocket
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Durable, Warm
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: