Most durable vest I own.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Handycowgirl from Seattle, WA on Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Second vest of it's kind from Carhartt. I've worn the first of the two to near shreds. I'm looking forward to building a relationship with Vest #2.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Cold Weather, Everyday Wear, Hiking and Camping
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer, Casual/ Recreational, Professional Guide
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Durable, Great fit, Tough, Warm
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: