Carhartt...the Alaska State Coat!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Neurotek from Anchorage, AK on Thursday, November 8, 2012
In Alaska, Carhartt works year around, depending where you are. It is so durable, and in Alaska it IS stylish!! I always get and give a size larger than my own or the receiver's because you want to be able to layer it over a large sweater or sweat shirt. You WILL be warm!!!!
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Extreme Conditions, Hiking and Camping, Wet Weather
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, User Friendly, Warm, Waterproof, Windproof
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: