Love this Coat!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mountain Biker from Oxford, MA on Wednesday, January 5, 2011
My wife got me this jacket for Christmas and I absolutely love it. I've been after a Carhartt jacket for years but never bought one...now I wish I'd had it ages ago! The fit is perfect on my 5'10" frame and gives me enough room to add two layers under it, though in our average winter temps here (about 25 during the day and in the teens at night) I haven't needed more than a tshirt under it as it's quite warm when I am taking the dog for a walk, moving firewood, etc. The sherpa lining is very nice and the interior pocket is convenient. I would also add that the cut and seams on the jacket allow for far more freedom of movement than with any other jacket I've owned. A very well-designed and practical coat.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Cold Weather, Doing chores outside
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Lends itself to layering, Very easy to move in, Warm, Windproof
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: Yes
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: