My husband LOVES the coat!!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Nana from Thomasville, Ga on Thursday, December 29, 2011
I bought this coat for my husband, he is in outside sales. It's a very nice looking coat and very serviceable. It has plenty of pockets, the lining feels great too. It's a heavy coat, but not a HOT coat but definitely a warm coat that will be great on those cold, rainy days....very well made and will last a long time.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Cold Weather, Hiking and Camping, Somewhat dressy, Very durable for work, Wet Weather
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: There are no cons
- Describe Yourself: Professional/Guide
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Fabric is great, Lining is perfect, Not too heavy and, Not too lightweight, Stylish, Warm, Windproof
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: Yes
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: