Excellent jacket and Warm!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Andyota from Albuquerque, NM on Friday, November 6, 2009
This is an amazingly comfortable jacket. It is actually the first one I've purchased in quite some time that runs a little big. I cannot find anything that would make it a "2nd".
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Extreme Conditions, Field work, Hiking and Camping
- Chest Size: Feels too big
- Cons: Nothing wrong with this
- Describe Yourself: Outdoor Professional
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Warm
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: