My favorite coat!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Bre the Horse Girl from Parker, CO on Tuesday, October 18, 2011
This coat is perfect for outdoor dirty jobs, such as cleaning out stalls. It is very warm and loose-fitting which makes it comfortable. But it is also not very flattering to my shape and is a little too big in the shoulders and small in the hips. All together I love Carhartt jackets and never expected to find one for such a great price!
- Best Uses: Outdoor Activities
- Cons: Bulky, Unattractive, Unflattering Shape
- Describe Yourself: Classic Dresser
- Pros: Comfortable, Lightweight, Versatile, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels too long
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: