A must buy!!!!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by catscorner from SC on Monday, December 22, 2008
My husband bought me an Abercrombie and Fitch coat for work but it did not have a hood. Being I work out on the docks sometimes at night I needed a hood with my jacket, [...]the coat was true to size and met all my expectations. Thanks very much for a top quality jacket at such an affordable price.
- Best Uses: Daily Use, Going Out
- Cons: None its perfect
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Pros: Attractive Design, Comfortable, Good Cut, Lightweight, Versatile, Well Made
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: