Worth the $! Awesome jacket.
Reviewed by LoveHorses from Colorado on Wednesday, October 14, 2009
I bought this coat to use out at the barn and I have been very pleased with it! It is very versatile, so far I've worn it in 20 degree weather as well as warmer temps and it's been about perfect. While the intention was to have a comfortable coat to ride in that is easy to move around, I love it and wear it out more then I originally expected. The cut is great and allows you to move around easily. Love this jacekt!
- Best Uses: Bad Weather, Daily Use
- Cons: Heavy
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Pros: Attractive Design, Comfortable, Durable, Good Cut, Versatile
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: