Awesome jacket--the warmest ever!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Urbanwild from Southern California on Tuesday, October 19, 2010
A wonderful warm jacket suitable for cold weather. The Carhartt quality is there. Warning: They do run small however; I usually take an XL but had to order a 2XL so I could zip it up. The sleeves are a bit larger because of this but workable. Thankfully it's warm enough that I won't need anything but a t-shirt under it! I love this jacket--the sherpa lining is a real nice look, too. [...]Thanks so much!
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Extreme Conditions, Hiking and Camping
- Chest Size: Feels too small
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Fit: Feels too small
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Warm, Windproof
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: