Warm, comfy....hurry up winter!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Isabella Outside from Albuquerque, NM on Sunday, May 2, 2010
Great jacket for cold, windy weather. Tough, durable material. Comfy & cozy yet hard working. Will use for work this coming fall/winter. Love Carhartt quality & STP prices.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Cold Weather, Extreme Conditions, Hiking and Camping
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, Warm
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: