Pretty close to what we wanted.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Lost in Pine cone country from Extreme NW Montana on Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Ordered 3 different Carhartt jackets all same size but different styles. This was the only keeper and it replaced an almost identical one that was 12+ years old and worn out. Not clear if it has any extra insulation. Old had a core of thin foam and also was polar fleece lined which wore better than perhaps this flannel lining well. Otherwise the band around bottom is wonderful for keeping cold air from the body and provides warmth. Fits well and true to size. It's a keeper but would like to find a polar fleece one if not one with the extra thermal insulation.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Cold Weather, Hiking and Camping
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: Flannel not fleece lined, Needs more insulation
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: