Love the coat and love Sierra Trading...
Verified Buyer Reviewed by sherbear from Atlanta, GA on Wednesday, December 21, 2011
This Carhartt coat is made very well, looks good, and the sherpa lining is wonderful! Does seem to run small so you may want to order one size up especially if wearing thick layers underneath. Color is nice and the style is versatile, can be dressed up or down. Can't wait to give it to my husband for Christmas! The price and customer service from Sierra Trading can not be beat!
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Cold Weather, Hiking and Camping
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Fit: Feels too small
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, Warm, Windproof
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: Yes
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: