Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mark the office boy from São Bento do Sul, Brazil on Tuesday, August 3, 2010
I'm a 6,5 feet guy and with a weight of 240 pounds, that jacket fits like a glove for me. The sleeve is a little longer than I expected, but I don't consider this a problem. I received the jacket yesterday and today already used in a very cold day (40º F) walking the entire day under light rain over me. No problem, that jacket really kept me warm. A tough men cloth for very tough conditions.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Cold Weather, Hiking and Camping, Wet Weather
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Warm, Windproof
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length