Love This Jacket!
Reviewed by blootnik from Cincinnati, OH on Friday, November 19, 2010
This jacket fits very well. I'm 6'1" 240 pounds and I am pleased with the XL. It is long in the torso with an extended 'flap' in the back that well covers the belt line, and the sleeves are plenty long, but not too long. No need to worry about cold sneaking up your back with this jacket. Even with my "middle age spread" around the middle, I've got plenty of room in this jacket. Solid Carhartt construction, and if this one is a second, I sure can't tell where. It's warm with plenty of room to wear a fleece shirt underneath. I've worn it hiking, to work, and about town and really like it. The hood cuts wind and is very warm also.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Cold Weather, Hiking and Camping
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Warm
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No