View this Product
I found nothing wrong with the coat.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by WOLF from COLORADO SPRINGS, COLORADO on Thursday, December 1, 2011
I got the coat for a trip to NW Washington State & it preformed excellent in the very cold & rain'y conditions. No long sleeves or thermals were needed under that coat.It is a little heavy, but if you want to keep warm & dry, thats the one.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Repels water great, Wet Weather
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: Heavy
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, SUPER WARM, Warm
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No