View this Product
Worth every penny..! and then some.
Reviewed by zevn7tp from Stockton, CA on Thursday, December 15, 2011
This jacket is worth every single penny. It is a little stiff for some people but that doesn't really bother me. Nice color (black), but collects a little lint. Not much. I use my air compressor to blow it off and it's nice again after. This inside is amazing as far as the quilting and quality. I will own this jacket for a very long time. I can tell by the way its put together and the materials. Very very nicely done.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Cold Weather, Hiking and Camping, Skiing/Snowboarding
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, Warm, Waterproof, Windproof
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No