The BEST jeans ever made!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Value-minded mom from Fairbanks, AK on Monday, December 19, 2011
Long-lasting, heavy duty material puts up with overworked carpenter/construction worker hours in the cold Alaska climate. Easy to care for, comfortable, and a great value to boot!
- Best Uses: Active, Casual Wear, Construction work, Highly Versatile
- Cons: None
- Describe Yourself: Bargain Shopper, Casual, Eclectic, Practical
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Durable, Warm, Washes well
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: Yes
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: