How did I live without them?
Reviewed by Brandon Bargain Hunter from Lincoln, NE on Friday, December 21, 2007
I use it when I am working outside or scooping snow, or when I am cold in the house. The flannel feels great and is very warm. They do seem a little baggy, but I did order them a size to big, but I didn't realize that it would make the legs so wide.
- Best Uses: Outdoor Wear, Work Wear
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, I like durabilty, Owns business, Quality shopper
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, High Quality Material, Warm
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: