Love my flannel lined carhartts!!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by powderhound from tahoe city, ca on Monday, January 26, 2009
This is my second pair. My first pair is 4 years old and still in good condition! I wear them constantly in the winter when I am not wearing my snow pants. They are warm for walking the dog, shoveling snow, stacking wood or hanging out around the fire. They are long lasting and cozy!
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Winter wear, Work Wear
- Cons: Not made in womens
- Describe Yourself: Casual
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: