Serious work pants.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Timberman from Indiana on Friday, April 23, 2010
I am a timber buyer and cover some rugged ground. These pants are light weight but still tough and durable. Plenty of pockets for tools, rulers, cell phone.
- Best Uses: Tough enough for briars, Wear To Work
- Cons: Back pockets too small
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Heavy duty but flexible, High Quality
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: