2nds for a good price.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Chewy from Eastern NC on Sunday, December 5, 2010
Great fit, good quality, comfortable pants at a good price (especially with the extra % off). The washed duck fabric is softer than other Carhartt work pants I've owned. These are 2nds and there are blemishes as Sierra stated.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Wear to School, Wear To Work
- Cons: 2nds
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, High Quality, Washes Well
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: