Best pants I own. Excellent!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Bags from Arcata, CA on Monday, March 28, 2011
I read through the reviews and was lead to believe I had to order a larger size. I wear a 32 or 33 waist comfortably. I ordered two pairs of these, one a 33 and the other a 34 waist (both 32 length). The 34 was way too big. The 33 fit almost perfect. Don't go too big. Everything else is awesome. They felt stiff at first but broke in quick. Comfortable, tough, and they look good from behind, says a lady friend. It's hard to get them dirty because you can just brush the dirt off and they look good again. My favorite pants.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Wear to School, Wear To Work
- Cons: Slightly snug
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Flattering, Great Color, High Quality, Stylish, Washes Well
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: